A new pal informed me this past Wednesday that he is eating more kale, that impressed me so much I decided I should liven up his life and yours as well by blogging about the best darn kale recipe you’ll ever run across.
As you all know I adore potato chips, trust me this recipe might rival potato chips. Ever had kale chips? No? Well you haven’t lived! I am providing you with a recipe for kale chips. Why not try them this weekend? This recipe is easy, simple and so delicious it almost doesn’t resemble kale. Take it from a gal who adores potato chips, you simply must try this recipe.
- 2 large bunches kale, washed and dried thoroughly
- extra virgin olive oil
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Tear apart large potato chip sized pieces of kale, some still on stalk, some not.
- Place enough kale on large baking sheet so most don’t overlap and lightly drizzle with olive oil (about a tablespoon). Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Spread kale out evenly and bake for 10 minutes, shaking pan bake and forth a few times after 5 minutes to ensure they don’t burn.
Listen my friends eat plenty of kale, Swiss chard, collard greens and dandelion greens. These gorgeous greens will delight your body and make you look younger at the same time. Do you want to be gorgeous? Eat your kale chips!