To all the men out there. Are there foods that can help you fight off illness and disease? Well, studies show that there are, so I’ve decided to give you a list; read it, try it and let me know how great you feel.
- Red cabbage, extraordinary! Red cabbage is supposed to ward off prostate cancer. Not sure? Well here’s a thought, it really can’t hurt you can it?
- Avocados…yes a fat, but what a fantastic one. Great for the heart, great for the skin.
- Oatmeal, oh you must eat oatmeal in the mornings. It helps reduce cholesterol and that is absolutely true!
- Raw nuts, did you know that centenarians eat nuts every day of their lives? Great for the heart, great for the brain and great for the skin.
- Kale, spinach and dandelion, oh my! What protein! What vitamins! What nutrients! What protein! They’re so great I could just go on and on and on. Just eat them.
- Water, drink, drink, drink as much water as you can. Did you know guys, that besides all the normal stuff you know about water, it’s also great for your blood?
- Flax seed oil or chia seeds. Well, they say these great little seeds fight cancer. I don’t know, but here is my opinion; great for the skin and great for the heart.
- Dark chocolate, what fabulous antioxidants! One or two little pieces of 70% cacao every day is just great.
- Oranges and grapefruit: Vitamin C, antioxidants, fiber…need I say more? Just eat them!
- Whole grains: barley, quinoa and brown rice: fiber, fiber, fiber; trust me you don’t need to eat things like fiber plus and fiber snacks. Eat from this good green earth and you won’t need to supplement more fiber into your diet.
Well guys, there is so much information I would like to provide you with. I find that sometimes health info or beauty info as it were is geared more towards women than men. So all the same things that I recommend women do on a daily basis, I recommend for you men out there too. For instance, coconut oil; consume one teaspoon every day. Fabulous for the skin? Yes of course, but more importantly, so healthy for your body. Guys, basically, I want you to remember to just eat a good clean diet. No gimmicks, no diet pills, no low fat, no processed foods. If it doesn’t have a mother and it doesn’t come out of the earth, just don’t do it!