Today I have a nifty little piece of information to share with you. ELECAMPANE! This extraordinary herb does the following:
- Cleanses the lungs of excess mucus
- Relieves congestion
- Prevents respiratory infections
- Weakens asthma and breathing related allergy symptoms
- Strengthens lungs
- Promotes easy breathing
- Helps relieve and treat symptoms of bronchitis
- Removes parasites from the lungs
- Cleanses the lungs of bacteria
- Reduces stress allowing for freer breathing
- Relieves chronic coughing and wheezing
What an extraordinary little herb, eh? I must warn you however it is advised anyone on blood pressure medication refrain from utilizing this herb. It has been demonstrated that this herb negates the positive effects of the medication, therefore I do not recommend anyone on blood pressure medication utilize this herb.
Listen folks, I have utilized herbs and natural remedies for all sorts of physical issues, the most serious, of course, being my eye disease. Therefore, I am a huge fan of trying herbs for just about anything. What do you have to lose? Except for the heavy breathing, that is.