It’s almost summer time – we need to shed that extra winter weight and we need to get rid of that belly fat. The quickest and easiest way to do so you ask?
- Start your day off with hot water and the juice of one lemon (this is just good for everything, you should do it all the time whether you need to lose weight or not).
- Give up the dairy, it will help reduce belly fat (no belly fat? What the heck, eat your yogurt).
- Water is your new best friend, drink up!
- Make sure that you eat breakfast, and most importantly if you are trying to lose weight eat proteins and greens immediately upon waking.
- Raspberry ketones, start taking them, they will burn fat. Remember www.vitacost.com is a good place to order quality supplements.
- Here’s what I do to shed a couple of pounds. I drink my coffee black instead of adding honey or maple syrup to it (buy great quality coffee and just add cinnamon).
- Drink a couple of glasses of water and have 10 raw almonds prior to eating. You will definitely not eat as much.
- Remember your whole grains and your greens – you need fiber to help you lose weight.
- Supplement your meals with some beans – they will definitely help to fill you up (I don’t mean refried).
- When you sit down to a meal in a restaurant, do not allow them to place the basket of bread on the table; tell them to take it away.
- Avoid white flour, white rice, and white bread; oh yeah, and white pasta.
- When you’re sitting in your car or at your desk, remember to tighten your abdomen. Remember good posture – your abdomen will automatically look better if you are standing tall and straight.
- Guys and gals, remember to wear the right color for your skin tone. People will pay more attention to how great your skin looks and forget to notice that you have a few extra pounds to take off.
There are several quick and easy things you can do to lose a few pounds. The most important of them all I would say would be to probably eat your breakfast. In fact, I must tell you that I notice quite a difference when I eat within 30 minutes of being awake. This is also important to remember, the largest meal of the day should be your breakfast. When I am trying to lose a few pounds one of the things I won’t do is carry around a large bag of raw nuts. I carry raw nuts as a snack, but I must tell you in the summer months I carry bags with only 15 or 20 raw nuts. Of course don’t forget, if you want to appear thinner in the summer, drink tons of water. Oh yeah, try not to do this; many people think that wearing baggy clothes makes you look thinner. I must be a contrarian here; the right fitted clothes will always make you look thinner, especially in the summer.