Studio V Health’s Top 10 Ways to Look Younger…
- Have faith! Leave your worrying and anxiety to God. Anxiety causes wrinkles and a sad expression.
- Smile as much as possible. Do not worry about the wrinkles around the mouth.
- If at all possible, try out some bangs. Bangs always make women look younger.
- Never, never, never wear pantyhose. You have 2 options… Bare legs if you can stand it or with very short skirts, make sure you wear tights.
- Platinum hair is very difficult on women over 40. It is hard to pull off and tends to make women look older. Therefore, a softer, medium blonde is a better choice.
- The darker the lipstick, the older we look. Women over 40 should always opt for paler lipsticks in whatever shade or color they prefer.
- Wear very high heels whenever possible. They will make you look younger and leaner.
- Make sure eyebrows are never too thin. Thin eyebrows are a sure way to make you look older.
- Try to match your lip liner as close to your lipstick as possible. Dark lip liners make us look older and are just plain ugly.
- Drink as much water as possible and remember to eat Omega-3s such as salmon, walnuts, and flax seed. Water and these foods will promote a healthy glow and a healthy glow always makes you look more youthful.
Above are some of our favorite items for the youthful list. I would love to hear what everyone thinks. Please comment below if you have any great points to add and perhaps we will make a new list together. Please don’t take this list too seriously – it is intended to help, not offend anyone. So take away what works for you and forget the rest.