In light of my allure to top 10 lists, allow me for a moment to point out 10 reasons you really just gotta floss. I’m not judging, can I at least say I’m extremely surprised at the amount of people that do not make flossing a daily part of their routine. I find that some of the usual suspects, believe it or not, are the young’ns. Maybe that is partly due to the fact that they feel invincible or maybe it is due to lack of knowledge. Nevertheless, listen up my young’ns, the following are 10 reasons you just gotta floss!
10. Prevents gum disease.
9. Prevents halitosis (bad breath).
8. Prevents tooth decay.
7. Helps prevent heart disease.
6. Prevents plaque buildup between the teeth.
5. Prevents plaque buildup at the gum line.
4. Sure makes going in for a cleaning less brutal.
3. Saves money on dental trips.
2. For vanity’s sake, sure makes teeth look prettier.
1. Increases keeping your teeth for a lifetime.
For goodness sake, if you’re not vain enough to worry about your smile, than why not be concerned about your health and your wallet. Here it is folks, floss…save your cash, save your health and save your smile.