Happy Friday to all of you!
Since I always seem to be disappointing or scaring you, I decided that my blog today should have a different twist.
Most of us like to binge and most of us should – once in a while. In fact, I pick one day a week – and it is usually Saturday – to eat anything I want. I feel as if, since we are always discussing scary foods and scary chemicals, we should point out some of the fun foods. When I say fun foods, of course it is implied that these fun foods do not contain scary additives, chemicals, or preservatives.
Here are some of my favorite foods to binge on:
- My all time favorite is ice cream – I adore ice cream! Häagen-Dazs has some very good quality ice cream without nasty chemicals.
- I love pizza! Although, I have to be careful that the dough does not contain chemicals.
- Granola is a great snack. Especially granola with dark chocolate in it.
- By the way, I adore dark chocolate. It has incredible anti-oxidants.
- All natural chocolate syrup. Love it!
- Yogurt, honey, and walnuts. One of my all time favorites – just like dessert.
- Did I mention Häagen-Dazs bars? Vanilla and dark chocolate… Mmmmmmm!
- Sweet potato fries. Fried food will not kill you once in a while.
As you can see, there are lots of fun foods to enjoy. Here’s my tip: tread with caution for 6 days. Binge one day. It will do your body good!