So, time to focus on men for a little while. I was asked to create a top 10 list for men on how to look younger. Well for most of you who know me well by now, you might think that I will focus on food. Not so fast though, I have some pointers you might find interesting.
- Moisturizer, why don’t all men use moisturizer? Remember guys at any age, dry skin is aging.
- Hair, it doesn’t matter whether it’s gray, dyed or natural; just make sure it’s not too stiff…your hair that is.
- Still on the same topic, hair. If it’s in your nose, growing out of your ears or growing out of any place that it shouldn’t be, get rid of it.
- Your watch, make sure you have an up to date watch on. Invest in a cool, hip watch. It’s the little things that give you a young edge.
- The same goes for your shoes. They might be expensive and they might be classy, but try to wear up to date shoes. Oh, and make sure they’re polished.
- Yes, and you guessed it, your belt. Old fuddy duddy belts well, quite frankly, they just make you look old. Invest in a stylish belt. Trust me, people will notice.
- Alcohol, drink too much? Well I know you hate this but, it will age you. If you want to look younger, reduce your alcohol consumption.
- H2O! Increase your water intake. It will make you look younger.
- Pants, did I forget to mention pants? Wear them too high and not only will you look old, you’ll just look plain silly!
- Mix it up! Now this is important so pay attention…don’t be too matchy-matchy. Don’t look like you’re walking into a country club unless of course you are. And don’t look like you’re going out dancing with John Travolta unless of course you are. So how do you mix it up? The most important way for men to look younger is to create a certain unique style. This could be jeans and a khaki jacket or all black. You get the idea here, just not too matchy-matchy or you will age yourself.
Well, it seems I have so much more to say and I ran out of numbers. We’ll re-address this soon so that I can finish these thoughts. In the mean time… you have something to start with.